Hi everybody! Welcome to my learning platform and blog. I am Jaime Mercado, a Mechanical Engineer with a 7 years- relevant work experience in the field of piping stress analysis and scaffolding systems.
This is what we are going to explore together:
- Piping Stress Analysis with Caesar II
- Insight into the piping engineering and design
- Piping Supports
- Evaluation of Nozzle Loads
- Optimization and improvements of piping routing and layouts
- Most common errors at carrying out piping stress analysis
- The simplified method for piping stress analysis(without Caesar II)
- How to model scaffolding systems for any sort of industrial and building construction process.
- Type of scaffolding: Supported, suspended, and mobile scaffolding
- Independent towers, bridging, birdcage-scaffolding and façade scaffolding
- Scaffold parts (dimensions, weights, quantity, material take off, etc).